- High-Speed internet Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream, 1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security, and priority queues
Eco-friendly and Economical
Low-cost, innovative design runs reliably and quietly, saving energy and cutting costs without sacrificing connectivity
Fast Ethernet ports allow you to expand your newtrok and connect all your devices for quick file transfers and smooth media streaming
Environmental features reduce energy consumption, cutting costs, while compliance certifications give you piece of mind
The DES-1026G is an unmanaged 10/100 Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports for workstation connection, plus 2 copper/SFP Gigabit combo ports for server and uplink deployment.
Enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 1750 Mbps and increased range thanks to the latest 802.11ac wireless technology
Access your network via two concurrent wireless bands for seamless performance no matter what you are doing
Set up the DIR-859 in no time with the web-based setup wizard, and create a secure wireless connection easily using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Blazing Fast Wireless Speeds - High-speed Wireless N technology allows you to wirelessly stream HD movies, play lag-free online games, and make clear Internet phone calls
Total Security - Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and Wi-Fi Protected Access to shield your network from intruders
Total Compatibility - Works with any Wi-Fi certified device, so your older wireless devices will connect without hassle, giving you peace of mind and performance
The card's single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card's embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption using the fastest wired and wireless connectivity options available today
Create a personal cloud to effortlessly PC or mobile device
The QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app for your iOS or Android device allows you to set up your network without touching a computer
– High Performance : AC3900 Wi-Fi System provides stronger and faster Wi-Fi for 4K streaming and gaming on multiple devices
– More Coverage: Provides relaible high-power Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage
– One Seamless Network: Automatically connects devices to the strongest signal as users move through the home, all while using single Network Name (SSID)
– 4 x 4 Data Streams : Covr AC2600 Wi-Fi Router supports up to 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput, perfect for steaming 4K video and games
– MU-MIMO: Like having multiple routers in your home, Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) sends and receives data to and from multiple devices simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
– D-Link Wi-Fi App: Covr setup is quick and easy with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
– Parental Control: Filter unwanted web content and block specific web si
– Guest Network: Enable a public encrypted wireless guest network for visitors
– DLNA Support: Play and share your media on any DLNA devices such as TV’s, gaming consoles, smart phones, tablets and more
-Gigabit ports allow you to connect up to five or eight devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
-QoS support enables uninterrupted VoIP calls, smooth online gaming, and quick downloads over the network connection
-D-Link Green Technology saves energy while using an economical yet innovative design that runs cool and quiet
Gigabit Ethernet Speed - High-speed ports provide the latest Ethernet technology while remaining backward compatible for connections to older computers and equipment
Revolutionary Design - Compact metal case for high-port count Gigabit switches, plus a fanless design that provides noise-free operation at all times
Green Solution - Range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs, without sacrificing performance
Better Speed and Better Coverage
The DWA-548 Wireless N 300 PCI Express Desktop Adapter lets you connect to your wireless network with faster speeds and from greater distances. The improved wireless coverage and better speeds allow you to enjoy faster and more reliable connections throughout your home.
The Benefits of PCI Express
PCI Express provides a high-bandwidth connection with superior performance over the legacy PCI interface. You can connect the Wireless N 300 PCI Express Desktop Adapter to any PCIe slot in your computer, whether it is an x1, x4, x8, or x16 slot.
Get Connected and Stay Connected
Powered by Wireless N technology, this adapter provides high-performance wireless connectivity. The DWA-548 is designed for use in bigger homes and for users that demand higher networking performance. Maximize your wireless performance by connecting this adapter to a Wireless N router and stay connected from virtually anywhere in your home. The DWA-548 is also backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b technology. This adapter supports WPA and WPA2 encryption that allow you to connect securely to a wireless network.
Easy to Setup and Use
A Quick Setup Wizard guides users through a simplified installation process so that you can configure this adapter without having to call a networking expert for help. Wireless Manager software is included with this product to keep track of the most frequently accessed networks. With incredible wireless performance, reception, and security, this adapter is a great choice for easily adding or upgrading wireless connectivity to desktop computers.