- High-Speed internet Latest ADSL2/2+ standards provide Internet transmission of up to 24 Mbps downstream, 1 Mbps upstream
- High performance wireless High-speed 802.11n wireless gives you superior speed and range while remaining compatible with 802.11g/b devices
- Total security & QoS Firewall protection, user access control, WPA/WPA2 wireless security, and priority queues
The DES-1026G is an unmanaged 10/100 Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. It provides 24 10/100Mbps ports for workstation connection, plus 2 copper/SFP Gigabit combo ports for server and uplink deployment.
Enjoy combined wireless speeds of up to 1750 Mbps and increased range thanks to the latest 802.11ac wireless technology
Access your network via two concurrent wireless bands for seamless performance no matter what you are doing
Set up the DIR-859 in no time with the web-based setup wizard, and create a secure wireless connection easily using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports give you high-speed wired connectivity Flexible Bandwidth
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 1200 Mbps
- QoS engine to prioritize important traffic and deliver uninterrupted bandwidth Setup and Management
- Web browser-based setup and configuration
- Setup wizard to guide you through the configuration process
- Firewall and access control options to prevent attacks and restrict access to your network
Capable of running at full-duplex Gigabit speed, this card gives your PC 2000Mbps data transmission on your existing Cat. 5 twisted-pair network cable
The card provides on-board screening of VLANs Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing your PC to be configured with a VLAN-supported switch.
Using a single chip solution, this card is very small in size and consumes very little power of your computer system.
The card's single RJ-45 connector connects to either 10BASE-T Ethernet or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet.
In the fast 200Mbps full-duplex mode, the card's embedded flow control provides a means to protect your data against possible loss during transmission on the network.
Bus Master transfers data directly between the card and the PC host, bypassing your computer host CPU to alleviate its workload.
Uses 802.11n technology, allowing for faster browsing and smooth streaming, while still compatible with 802.11g devices
Rotatable high-gain antenna enhances reception,covering a wider distance and eliminating dead spots in hard to reach areas
Intuitive Setup Wizard for easy setup, enabling robust security simply by pushing a button
– High Performance : AC3900 Wi-Fi System provides stronger and faster Wi-Fi for 4K streaming and gaming on multiple devices
– More Coverage: Provides relaible high-power Wi-Fi for up to 6,000 sq. ft. of seamless coverage
– One Seamless Network: Automatically connects devices to the strongest signal as users move through the home, all while using single Network Name (SSID)
– 4 x 4 Data Streams : Covr AC2600 Wi-Fi Router supports up to 4 simultaneous data streams for increased throughput, perfect for steaming 4K video and games
– MU-MIMO: Like having multiple routers in your home, Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) sends and receives data to and from multiple devices simultaneously to increase speed and efficiency
– D-Link Wi-Fi App: Covr setup is quick and easy with the free D-Link Wi-Fi app
– Parental Control: Filter unwanted web content and block specific web si
– Guest Network: Enable a public encrypted wireless guest network for visitors
– DLNA Support: Play and share your media on any DLNA devices such as TV’s, gaming consoles, smart phones, tablets and more
-Gigabit ports allow you to connect up to five or eight devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
-QoS support enables uninterrupted VoIP calls, smooth online gaming, and quick downloads over the network connection
-D-Link Green Technology saves energy while using an economical yet innovative design that runs cool and quiet
Gigabit Ethernet Speed - High-speed ports provide the latest Ethernet technology while remaining backward compatible for connections to older computers and equipment
Revolutionary Design - Compact metal case for high-port count Gigabit switches, plus a fanless design that provides noise-free operation at all times
Green Solution - Range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs, without sacrificing performance
• Easy Wireless connectivity for your notebook or
• Compatible with IEEE 802.11n and 802.11g
devices including game consoles and digital
• Access a secure wireless network using
advanced WPA™ or WPA2™ encryption
• Easy to install and use with the D-Link Setup
Wizard and Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS)
Use the D-Link DWA-123 Wireless N 150 USB Adapter to connect your notebook or desktop computer to your wireless home network. Once connected, you can share a high-speed Internet connection and access shared documents, music, and photos from other computers on your network.
High-Speed Secure Wireless Networking
Connect to a high-speed wireless network with the D-Link Wireless N 150 USB Adapter and enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online. The DWA-123 uses Wireless N 150 technology, which offers increased speed and range over the 802.11g/b standard 1 giving you a faster, more reliable wireless connection. Additionally, to protect your data and maintain your privacy, the Wireless N 150 USB Adapter supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption for connecting to a secure wireless network.
The Wireless N 150 USB Adapter provides a high-speed connection to other Wireless N 150 or 802.11n devices and is backward compatible with 802.11g/b, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of wireless routers and networks.
Easy To Install & Connect
D-Link’s Quick Setup Wizard provides easy setup of your USB adapter so you can get connected quickly. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) sets up a secure wireless connection with the push of a button. WPS eliminates the need for complicated configuration, thus simplifying setup and saving time.
You may also like...